Hello, my beautiful angels! With so many different oils, serums, and acids on the market, it can be tough to know where to begin. Although many of us consider coconut oil the queen of all-natural oils, there may be another contender for the throne. Go back to the basics with rosehip face oil that was once used as an ancient herbal remedy that turns into one of the most versatile and powerhouse skincare ingredients. If you are unfamiliar with Rosehip oil and its benefits, let me assure you that it is as pleasant as it sounds.
What is rosehip oil?
Unlike rose oil, Rosehip oil is squeezed from the fruits and seeds of the rose plant. It is obtained from the accessory fruit of the wild rose plant, Rosa canina, where the oil is obtained from the seeds through a cold-pressing method that maintains all the good stuff. Rosehip face oil is rich in vitamins A, C, D and E and omega fatty acids such as linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and gamma-linolenic acid.
What does rosehip face oil do?
- Radiance: Rosehip face oil contains more vitamin C than any other fruit or vegetable (including oranges), making it an excellent skin brightener.
- Anti-ageing: It may be used as a natural alternative to retinol because of its anti-ageing and firming properties. Rosehip face oil works to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles by thickening the deep layer of your skin.
- Irritation and scarring: The oil's linolenic acid helps relieve irritation and minimize redness. In this way it can also be used to cure sun damage and diminish scars and stretch marks.
- Moisturizing: Through the fatty acids omega 3 and 6, the oil helps to moisturize the skin's protective layer and strengthen the skin's natural barrier. It's also light and non-greasy so that it won't clog your pores.
- Soothes inflammation: According to one study, the high antioxidant content of rosehip made it suitable as a topical therapy for oxidative stress or inflammation.
- Exfoliates: Rosehip face oil may provide natural exfoliation because of its high vitamin A content, stimulating cell turnover. Say goodbye, dead skin cells.
How should I incorporate rosehip oil into my skincare routine?
Apply a few drops of rosehip face oil to your skin after thoroughly cleansing or toning it and before applying your moisturizer. Wear alone or combine with your moisturizer to boost hydration and assist your skin resist the harmful effects of external aggressors such as pollution or UV rays.
The bottom line
Rosehip face oil has a long history as a medicinal and cosmetic product. It's high in vitamins, antioxidants, and vital fatty acids, all known for its capacity to nourish the skin.
Rosehip face oil is an attractive choice for anybody wanting to minimize the apparent symptoms of ageing, clean up scars, or generally enhance their skincare regimen. It is cheaply priced and simple to use, but it is also typically safe for all skin types.
Have you tried Doctor A’s 24k Gold Royalty Treatment yet?
Doctor A’s 24K Gold Royalty Treatment is a 6-in-1 facial oil. Yes, that’s right! It is made up of six powerful facial oils:
- Argan Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Bergamot Oil
It is plastic free, alcohol free, fresh, vegan, handmade, cruelty-free and clean. Meaning no SLSs, no parabens, no microbeads, no artificial fragrances, or synthetic colouring. It is light weight and absorbs easily. Perfect for all skin types 😊. It can be used as part of your skincare routine (mixed with your favourite moisturiser) and can even be used as part of your make routine ( you can use it as a moisturising primer or mix it in your favourite foundation for that dewy natural glow!)
Let us know in the comments your thoughts on Doctor A’s 24K Gold Royalty Treatment.