Vitamin E is the name given to a family of oil-soluble antioxidants. It is a moisturising agent that helps with skin repair.
Vitamin E benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory properties- helps to reduce redness.
- Vitamin E helps with skin healing such as scars and burns.
- Vitamin E is very moisturising for your skin.
- Treating fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E helps in fighting daily environmental skin aggressors such as like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution. It helps protect the skin from damage.
- Vitamin E helps strength the skin barrier.
- Vitamin E helps soothe the skin.
- Vitamin E acts as a hydrating agent and helps to hydrate the skin.
Vitamin E can be applied topically on the skin through a vitamin E oil or a moisturiser or can be taken by adding supplements. You can also incorporate vitamin E through your diet by having vitamin E rich food such as almonds, sunflower seeds and avocados.