Vitamin C is such a powerful skincare ingredient. It has a multitude of uses.
Vitamin C benefits:
- Vitamin C encourages healthy collagen production. This in turn has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and is essential for firm, youthful skin.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, meaning it protects your skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure from the sun.
- Vitamin C aids in your skin's natural regeneration process, which helps repair damaged skin cells.
- Vitamin C protects your skin from daily pollution.
- Vitamin C helps brighten up your overall skin tone.
- Vitamin C helps in reducing pigmentation, scarring and discolouration.
Along with incorporating vitamin C into your skincare you can also incorporate vitamin C through your diet through citrus fruits such as oranges, kiwi, grapefruit and vegetables such as broccoli and peppers.
If you want to include vitamin C into your skincare regimen, why not try our Doctor A Vitamin C Brightening Moisturiser! It is completely fragrance free and can also be used for those with sensitive skin. It is formulated with some of the best ingredients such as squalane vitamin E, Vitamin A , glycerin, salicylic acid and plant extracts to help derive the best results for your skin.
Remember when using any vitamin C skincare product, to follow with an SPF (sunscreen) to help prevent skin sensitivity.